My Weight Loss Progress

Friday, August 27, 2010

Sicko

Wow..I was so sick. I haven't been that sick in a long time. Saturday night I had a stomach virus and threw my guts up! I was up all night long. The next day I had a headache, I was sore (from both my workout and sleeping on the hard tile floor; the dry heaving for an hour probably didn't help either). Sunday I literally did not get off the couch. I still just felt really queasy. I couldn't eat anything, not even a cup of morning Joe. Now you know something is wrong when I don't want my special morning coffee. I slept pretty much all day. Monday I made it to work but still didn't feel well and pretty much didn't eat that day either except for some saltine crackers and gingererale. Even Tuesday, I still didn't feel quite right but started turning the corner. The stinky thing is that now I have some signs of a cold. Arrggh. I hate being sick. I can say that this year I have been sicker than I have been in a long time. I am going to blame it on preschool. Even though Hudson only goes two days a week, he is exposed to all those germs and brings them home. I haven't had really bad sickness but have had my fair share of colds, etc. Guess I should be better about taking my Vitamin C. I am hoping that this isn't really a cold and it will pass quickly. It is hard to get motivated to workout when you feel like crap; which leads me to I haven't hardly worked out this week. Just could't get myself on the treadmill. I am back on it today though!

No comments:

Post a Comment