My Weight Loss Progress

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Weight Watcher Results: Week 17

Finally! In the 100s and not going back! Because I had a 3 pound loss this week I will have to be on my game next week. I don't want to be disappointed next week and I know how it is when you have a good week, the next week is never as good. However, I am setting myself up for success. I have to make very good choices on everything I eat. No mindless snacking. Last week I got a new Nalgene bottle and it has been much easier to drink my water. I also broke my cycle of no exercise. I hadn't been on the treadmill for two weeks but I got on this morning and plan to finish my episode of Biggest Loser tonight. I am also planning to go to my first training session on Wednesday night. Travis has a co-worker that has lost a substantial amount of weight recently too and she is wanting to come with me on Wednesday. It has been so hot and the workouts are outside; if anything I will sweat off some weight.

Well, I am excited about this new chapter of my life. Life in the 100s. Next goal is 185. That was the thinnest I had been in the last 10 years. Here is a picture of me five years ago at 185. I can't wait to be even thinner than that!

2 comments:

  1. YAY, Cheryl!!! So proud of you!! =) YES, ma'am. Let's do it. Maybe we should call in to each other once a week??

    ReplyDelete
  2. GO CHERYL!! So proud of you.

    ReplyDelete