My Weight Loss Progress

Monday, September 27, 2010

The fire is ignited!



So the fire has been ignited. I have a goal for the next 8 weeks. At least 16 pounds. That will get me 10 the 185, I have been shooting for...for so long. Just in time for my birthday. The big 31. Today was day 1. I ate 25.5 points! I am allowed 25. I packed my lunch, made good choices and feel good about my success. Please help keep me motivated! I need it! I am also going to try and be better about updating my blog. I have been slacking and that has made me less accountable.

Well, I am excited. Do any of you have any goals for the next 8 weeks? Lets do them together!

2 comments:

  1. My goal is to be active every day--because I usually don't have a problem with the food part or going over points. My sisters and mom are coming out to visit me at the end of the month, and I really want to look DIFFERENT to them (not perfect, but different!) So I am super motivated to keep this up and get down in weight and size. You're doing GREAT to get going again...you can do it! And if you ever need to email or need backup support, feel free to email me (hollowayfam(at)yahoo(dot)com
    (p.s. tonight is my weigh in...and I'll write about that on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Packing food makes it so much easier to count, smart ones, popcorn, granola bars, yogurt, baby carrots, strawberries, bagel thins, these things take no time to pack! I am so excited that the fire is ignited! Way to get to 31! Looking forward to seeing you in 4 wks!

    ReplyDelete