My Weight Loss Progress

Saturday, October 23, 2010

"24"

Well, I started season 2 of "24" and the good news is...I think I am already hooked. Now I am recruiting Travis to hold me accountable! The deal is....I can only watch it, if I am on the treadmill. I am loving our i-pad and Netflix. I can easily download all of the seasons directly to the i-pad for no additional charge, other than the $9 bucks a month we pay for our Netflix account already. There are 8 seasons, obviously with 24 episodes each and that means I can be watching for a while. I had totally forgotten about the Netflix app and being able to stream immediate content. Thanks Amanda for reminding me. Sweet! The show is regularly an hour but with no commercial breaks they are about 48 minutes. This is perfect for a good cardio workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment