My Weight Loss Progress

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Fat girls don't wear True Religion

So just in case you were wondering True Religion jeans are only for girls with a 24-32 inch waist. Well, since last time I measured my waist it was like 40" that means I won't be getting a pair anytime soon. For the past 10 years I have been wearing the tried and true Levis. I always get the bootcut, mid rise, with a little stretch. I have also bought a few pairs of Old Navy jeans but don't think I have even bought those for the past 5 years. Well, all my jeans are old, are about to get holes in the legs from my huge thighs rubbing together and they are all too big. I was in desperate need of new pair. Since I am planning on slimming down even more though, I wasn't willing to spend much.

I had seen several commercials for the Riders by Lee jeans which instantly slim you. I was a little skeptical about buying my jeans at Walmart but this post is to tell you that I love them! For $18.95 I got myself a new pair of comfortable, flattering jeans. The good news is that these come in sizes 4-30 and also come in petite (short), reg and long. The other good news is that when I bought them I was in a big hurry and I quickly just picked up a size 16. I am going to keep them since they are comfy however I am going back to get one more pair and to get a size 14 because these are too big! Yippee!
Stacy London from "What not to Wear" is the promoter of these new Lee jeans. I was ordering my 14s online and was reading some of her tips. One of them that I found super funny & some helpful. She says "A common style pitfall for an apple shaped woman is wearing a jean that is too low in the rise. If the waistband of the jean sits too low, the tummy spills out over the top of the pant. Not a good look. Keep the muffin in the pan!"

These jeans have stretch which is nice, they have a mid-rise tummy control panel, are boot cut and have a no-gap waist! If you're looking for a cheap pair of jeans you should check them out.

2 comments:

  1. True Religion outlet Jeans is just about the most excellent jeans undoubtly, its prime quality, fashion, lower price usually attracts numberless people, you may as well have a try of your great Cheap jean, I believe it won’t allow you to down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although it's easier said than done. You've got to remain focused on your muscle building goal. This article will reveal to you the 5 Crucial Tips To Build Muscle For Skinny Guys. skinny sprinkles

    ReplyDelete