My Weight Loss Progress

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Day 7: Accelerate

I felt like today was a pretty good day. I didn't get in my my 45 minutes on the treadmill but I did eat pretty good and drink my water. I did have about 2 Cups of popcorn while we watched a movie last night but at least it has a low glycemic index. By the way, if you are looking for a good flick..watch Lincoln Lawyer. It is rated R but it should of been PG-13. Not sure why it was R.

Well, I've been doing the plan for a week. Lets hope that I can do as good of a job or better next week.

Breakfast
Mini muffin tin meatloaf
Berry Smoothie

Lunch
Raw Veggies (Broccoli, Carrots, Cucumber, Bell Pepper)
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
Ranch Dip

Dinner
Steamed Asparagus
Meatloaf
1 TBSP ketchup

Snack
2 C popcorn

Total WW Points for today was 25

No comments:

Post a Comment