My Weight Loss Progress

Friday, April 13, 2012

At it again

So yesterday I was given a little (well actually a lot) of extra motivation. Lets just say that if I could conquer my weight and reach my goals, there could be a big prize :) For the last several months I have been in equilibrium. I haven't gained or lost an ounce. I am still working out at least 5 days a week and recently started doing weight training again with Travis. I am so sore. I think that I work out enough to keep the weight off and stay in equilibrium but I haven't been decreasing my calories enough to see a deficit. To lose weight I am going to have to change my diet. The good thing is that I think if I could lose the weight I should be able to keep it off. That isn't to say I am going to start eating donuts but I might be able to enjoy an indulgence every once in a while.

I am thinking about doing the Jamie Eason 12 week Live Fit transformation program. This would require lots of discipline; especially in regards to diet but I feel like I need to do it. Several people have done it with really incredible results. The great thing is that every day is designed for you, what you can eat, what workouts to do, etc. It is only 12 weeks, I should be able to have self control and will power for that long, right?

There are three phases to the program, one per month. I am going to try really hard to blog this journey of 12 weeks and discuss what I am eating, what exercises I am doing, etc. However, I don't want to recreate the wheel so I will be linking to the program to share information and then giving my extra insight and opinion; specific to my journey.

I am hoping that by blogging this process and by having some people to hold my accountable that I can be successful. I got a new app on my phone that allows you to track all your workout progress and weight. Travis has been using it for months and really likes it.

Here I go...back to blogging!!

No comments:

Post a Comment