My Weight Loss Progress

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Some Good with the Bad

OK...I shared the bad news!  I am out of the closet.  Here I am at 194 pounds again!  However, there is some good news too.  I have no idea why but yesterday I had two people come up to me at the gym and say, "I can't believe how much weight you have lost, since you started coming here".  Funny thing is...I started coming in January and I haven't lost a single pound.  I do think that my body is changing a little.  I am not in denial though about muscle and fat, etc.  But it still feels nice to have people come tell you that you look great!

I also got an amazing and motivational Facebook comment from my Zumba instructor.  It are little things like this that keep me going.  A couple of Saturdays ago there were 3 new girls in class and they were all about 25-50 Lbs heavier than me.  I guess they talked with Kimberlie after class.  Here is what she sent me.  At least I can still shake my BIG BOOTY!

1 comment:

  1. THAT is sooo awesome! PEOPLE LOOK UP TO YOU! You're doing amazing things! I AM SO PROUD of all your exercise work--that's half the battle. You'll get the rest back in the swing of things! I KNOW IT!

    ReplyDelete