My Weight Loss Progress

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Starting Week 3

OK, so week 2 did not go as planned at all!  I only lost 1 pound and I didn't get to participate in my half marathon.  My procrastination totally messed me up and when I went to register, the registration was full and closed.  I was super bummed, however I will be doing one in September now.  I am a little relieved cause I hadn't trained quite like I should have.  I know I could have completed it but my time probably wouldn't have been very great.

This week I am back at it, especially with diet!  I am really watching what I eat and trying to eat clean.  I have been enjoying steel cut oats with fresh strawberries in it for breakfast.  So yummy.

This week is VERY, VERY busy.  I have CPR every day.  Looking forward to a record week this week and hopefully another record month in May!  It is hard to juggle though.  We have preschool, activities, gym, CPR, karate lessons, etc.  I will have to be very careful to make sure to make time for working out.

Tonight is the season finale of the Biggest Loser.  I hate all of the finalists, so I am not that excited but it will still be inspiring to see all of the past contestants.  Well, here is hoping for a better week 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment