My Weight Loss Progress

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Yay!

So last week I met my goal of losing 10 pounds so far. I had said I was going to treat myself to something. I decided to get myself some essentials for my workouts. I need some new short white sport socks and 2 nice sports bras. Now that I am exercising more, I am looking forward to them. I might splurge on another pair of pants too. I wanted to start my rewards off small. Dont worry I will be getting a massage or pedicure or something good for 20 lost!

Tonight I did 4 miles on the treadmill! I am so proud of myself. At one point I actually ran for a full five minutes. I thought I was going to die but you can do more that you think. Watching the Biggest Loser definitely helps since they are doing something crazy like running at 6.0 at a 5 incline. One of my friends suggested that I not change my goal but to reword it. I had said that I wanted to work out for 45 minutes everyday for 30 days but was having a hard time accomplishing that. Instead the goal should just be to exercise for 315 (7x45) minutes a week. That way if I miss a workout I can make up the time but not do less. I am considering it; I think it might be doable. Tonight I did 77 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment