My Weight Loss Progress

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Weight Watcher results: Week 2


Wow! A big loss this week...6 pounds. Not sure how. I just tried to eat my daily points and to exercise regularly. As I have said in other posts, I know next week will be rough. Anytime I have tried to lose weight I always to well, better than expected the first two weeks. The next week I continue on my eating plan, continue with exercise and I usually gain a pound. This is when I get so frustrated. I say to myself, "I did everything perfect and gained a pound", then I quit. So I am asking for your support this next week or two as I know these will be my hardest based on my history.

BUT for now..lets celebrate this week! Yippee!!

4 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! Congrats! I'm really proud of you for going on this journey. I'm about 12 weeks into mine and feel amazing. There are good weeks and bad. I had my first gain last week so I expect a good one this week. =) Just stick to it!! It IS worth it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl,

    You are such a hard working, loving, caring person. Treat this battle just like any other battle you would face at work or with your family and you will succeed. I am so proud of you and will be looking back at your blog when I start my battle. So bottom line of the week YO GO GIRL; YOU CAN DO IT!!!! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Cheryl!
    I know you can do it! congrats ! you are already doing terrific! look at all the successes in your life..when you put your mind to something it Happens!
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so proud of you for keeping at it. I'm glad you're only doing 5 days a week. That is plenty! Are you doing the same thing every day? We need to change it up soon. We'll talk soon about that.

    ReplyDelete