My Weight Loss Progress

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Snacker

So Sunday the weather was beautiful and we wanted to get outside. My knee was still bothering me so I knew I couldn't do lots of yard work but wanted to get some flowers planted in my containers. Some of Trav's family will be here visiting soon and we are trying to get the place ready for them. Travis power washed the drive way and trimmed the hedges. We were so busy that we never really sat down to eat meals. We kind of just snacked all day long. I hadn't really felt like I had ate much because I never had at one sitting. Just kind of grazed thru out the day. Mostly healthy snacks although I did sneak in two small chocolate chip cookies of Hudsons. At the end of the day I was still a little hungry and knew for sure that I would be way under on my points. I wanted to eat something but I thought I better sit down and tally them up to see how many I had left. To my surprise...I had ZERO left. Actually I had went 6 over into my bank. WHAT???

I realized just how a few snacks here and there can totally screw you, especially if you are still eating your three meals and still sneaking in lots of extra snacks. Needless to say, I went to bed hungry and over on my points. I had made poor choices for the day and without being able to exercise it isn't like I was able to just go burn off 6 points. I will be more careful in the future.

My knee is getting better. Not good enough for Zumba today but I do plan to get on the treadmill. I figure I can always walk slower for longer and burn the same amount of points. A little worried about this week. While I am trying hard to stay on track I just hope to lose again. I guess we will see.

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget to count yardwork as an activity! I always count it as "low", but I usually get at least a point and it always lifts my spirits.

    ReplyDelete