My Weight Loss Progress

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Pedi for Pounds


So, yesterday I treated myself to a pedicure for 40 pounds lost! :) It felt great to relax and indulge in a good pampering. I am still trying to figure out how to treat myself for 50 pounds. I am feeling a little guilty though. This week has been hard for me. I have been tired, PMSy, I am still injured, and a little stressed. I think I have taught 8 CPR classes in the past two weeks and we have been working on several home improvement projects. While we didn't really do the work (we hired a handy man), it still made the house in disarray and caused more stress.

I have been good and don't feel like I have fallen off the wagon, yet I haven't been able to exercise as hard due to my knee and I did use some of my food flex points this week. I am feeling a plateau. I'm scared to weigh tomorrow...then next week Trav's family comes to visit June 2-9. I need to plan meals and try to come up with a game plan so I don't get screwed and end up eating way too many calories. I know that it will also be harder to exercise. We have a pretty busy schedule planned and our treadmill is in the guest room so I won't have as much access. We are planning a hike one day, that should be fun. I am trying to get all of our meals planned today so I can go to the grocery store Monday and be well prepared. I think that will help and create my success.

No comments:

Post a Comment