My Weight Loss Progress

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Weight Watcher Results: Week 19


Well, I am a little confused by this weeks weigh in. I was so sick on Sunday that I practically didn't eat for 3 days this week, I must of barfed up at least a few pounds and I even cut my hair. Haha! No seriously though, I was very aware of what I was eating and tried to make good choices. While I wasn't perfect for the week I thought that I would still have a loss. I really struggled to get on the treadmill this week. My stomach was still bothering me up until Wednesday and now I am struggling with a cough and some mild congestion.

This week goes to show that I must log my food and exercise. That is going to be my goal again for the next month. Friends hold me accountable! I am going to try and post my points for the day every day in the month of September. This is a big commitment but if I want to be successful I think I need to. I also am running out of time to complete my C25K program. It is only 3 days a week but I must start now if I am going to complete the 8 week program. I have kind of been on and off with it.

31 days until my friend Tracy and Liz come to visit from California. I want to be in the 180s by the time they get here. It is going to be tough because I will have to consistently lose 2 pounds a week until they get here. I have struggled to be consistent. Some weeks I lose 3 pounds, some I lose 1, some I lose none. I am hoping by setting this short goal that I will be able to really focus and do it. I am also wanting to be 185 by the time of the Race for the Cure at the end of October.

No comments:

Post a Comment