My Weight Loss Progress

Monday, August 30, 2010

Points

Well, today I went way over on points. I had 36 points, supposed to have 25. I burned off 7 points though thru activity!
This morning I forgot my breakfast so I went to the cafeteria, I just got some scrambled eggs thinking that was a good protein rich breakfast, who knew that 3/4 cups of scrambled eggs was 8 points. Sounds crazy! Then I had a lunch meeting that I couldn't get out of so had to eat out. Had a small sandwich but sure it was probably 10 points (just because it was made in a restaurant)

Thats it for today!

1 comment:

  1. Can I just say it is SO nice to read your blog! I am THRILLED to have someone to relate to--seriously! If you want to swap recipes or anything, I would love to! I have been redoing a lot of the recipes on my recipe blog to be a healthier version and want to start putting the points values up too--even if it's just for me. Nice to have regular food with a healthier twist! :)

    ReplyDelete