My Weight Loss Progress

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Black Bean & Corn Dip

I love this dip. I have several friends that make it and I finally got the recipe. I had to share. It tastes so fresh. Kind of sounds like a weird combo but it is so yummy. The only bad thing about this recipe is that you have to eat with chips. I recommend the blue corn chips or whole grain tostitos.


Black Bean & Corn Dip
1 can black beans (drained and rinsed)
1 can shoepeg or white corn (drained and rinsed)
1/2-1 C crumbled feta (plain)
4 scallions chopped (or a sweet onion)
1/3 C white balsamic vinegar (you can also use apple cider vinegar)
1/3 C olive oil
3-4 TBSP of sugar (more or less depending on your taste)

Mix all the beans, vegetables and feta together. Mix the dressing together and pour over. Refrigerate for one hour. Serve with Tostitos whole grain scoops.


Original recipe found at http://www.angiesappetite.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment