My Weight Loss Progress

Thursday, July 7, 2011

For the Love of Kitchen Aid

I have been wanting a Kitchen Aid for about 10 years now. Several of my friends and family members have them and even though I have wanted one I thought that it wasn't really necessary. Most of the baking and cooking I did used only the power of my small hand mixer and I never even got out my stand mixer. Really I wanted one to be trendy!

However, since being at home more I have really learned how to make some new things; especially bread. It tastes so much better and it is much healthier than eating a bunch of ingredients that you can't pronounce in your super market bread. Baking bread with a hand mixer is impossible so I am really looking forward to having a new mixer.


This weekend is Travis and I's 13 year anniversary. He surprised me with the new mixer. I can't wait to give it a try. We also already have our babysitter lined up for Saturday night and we are headed to Flemming's to celebrate. Looking forward to a kid free date night. I will have to be very careful as I select my food choices that night but I think I should be able to find something tasty and not overly loaded with calories. I'll be posting more soon!

If you have any recipes to share or any healthy baking...please let me know. I'll be posting an easy bread recipe soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment