My Weight Loss Progress

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Days 1-7 (17 day diet)

Here are my dinner plans for the week. I will be posting recipes for each dinner every day. The recipes will include the nutritional values as well as the Weight Watcher Points. Every day for breakfast I will pretty much be eating the same things. Fruit & greek yogurt or eggs with salsa; I am not a huge breakfast eater, so this will be challenging. I am going to try and make big dinners so that I can have left overs for lunch almost daily. On days when there is not enough then I will eat salads. I know that these first 7 days will be the hardest. No processed foods, no sugar, no flour!

After our anniversary date tonight we went to the store to get everything I need. As I ate dinner tonight I felt like a prisoner on death row eating my last meal. I know that it shouldn't be like this and I usually don't advocate such restrictive plans but as I have said, "desperate times, call for desperate measures and I have a desperate goal". When we are in Idaho, my very talented niece Candace is going to take our family pictures. I will be 150 pounds by then! Wish me luck..I start in the morning!







Sunday
Oven BBQ Chicken w/toss green salad

Monday
Salmon Dijon w/broccoli

Tuesday
Eggplant Parmesan w/asparagus

Wednesday
Taco Salad

Thursday
Sesame Fish w/ green beans

Friday
Creamy Southwest Chicken w/mashed cauliflower

No comments:

Post a Comment