My Weight Loss Progress

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

1 step forward, 2 steps back

Sadly I am here to report that I have gained a lot of weight! This evening I weighed 175. I feel like this entire year has been me taking one step forward and two steps back. Why can't I seem to keep going forward. The food portion of this is killing me. I love yummy food and I am totally addicted to carbs. I just can't seem to kick it. I think I have lost my way though. I have not been telling myself that "nothing tastes as good as skinny feels".

I did some self awareness during our trip and what I have discovered is that I have a lot of stress about my self worth, value and....I am not sure why. I think it is in my subconscious but it is there. I spend a lot of time focusing on how I look and how I look makes me feel a certain way. I am trying to take some steps to help correct this behavior.

One thing I am doing is similar to self hypnosis. I know it sounds crazy but really what it is...is stating your goals and stating how you feel and how you want to feel and listening to it every day. People that write their goals, say their goals, etc..meet their goals. I am going to try and rally Travis too. I need his help and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment