My Weight Loss Progress

Friday, January 20, 2012

Visual Motivation


So I saw this idea on pinterest and I think I am going to do it to give me some visual motivation. Every marble is 1/10 of a pound. I am going to fill it with 250 marbles representing the first 25 pounds that I want to lose. As I lose the weight I'll move the marbles. I LOVE IT! I think it will be great to see. I think I am going to put it right on my mantle. If anyone asks, I'll tell them.

What do you do for motivation?

I am hoping to go to Body Combat at 9:30. I have come down with a very stupid, runny nose though and my sinuses are killing me. Hopefully it will get better. Tomorrow I am going to get a nasal irrigator and hope that a brain eating amoeba doesn't kill me. Lol. If you commonly use netti pots you may want to read the article in the link above and make sure you are using filtered water or boil your water. I'll keep you posted on how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment