My Weight Loss Progress

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Ouch!!


So today I bit the dust on the concrete and hurt both of my knees pretty bad. My right knee is very swollen and my left inner leg by the knee is totally black and blue. It pretty much hurts just to walk. Don't think I'll be able to do any working out for at least 48 hours. I am icing them both though and hoping for a quick recovery. I don't want them to get any worse though. When it happened I seriously thought that I cracked my patella, but I was at a baby shower when it happened so I was tough and tried to brush if off. I kind of felt like I was going to pass out when I got up though.

I am really pissed off about it! I am looking forward to my workouts and not wanting to take a break. I keep thinking of Miggy on Biggest Loser and how she started working out two days after her appendectomy. Maybe I can do some arm workouts, some sit ups or leg lifts. I am needing my last chance workout before I weigh in tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment