My Weight Loss Progress

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

New Beginning

From the mouth of Bob Harper, "Accept that you'll experience ups and downs along the way. If your eating habits slip or you miss a few workouts, don't give up. Get back on track tomorrow"

That is what I am doing! Putting the past behind and starting a new. No holidays or visitors for the next 3 weeks. I have got to give it my all. I am getting on the treadmill today. I am so sore, I can barely move but my quads are actually feeling okay. That is what usually gets sore. Today though it is my upper body, hamstrings and glutes, so no excuse to at least not go for a walk.


Last night I stayed up late watching the Boise State football game. It was so close. A nail biter till the very end. So happy for them. As I was watching I was reading the stats of all the players. On the TV they look huge. They are almost all over 6 ft and weigh 200-300 pounds. I remember watching football when I was younger thinking that those guys were giants. Last night it made me think that for a long time I have weighed as much as one of those football players and we know that I am a little 5'3 and don't have near the muscle mass that they do. This has got to change. I really need to see the 150s. Damn..I need to see the 180s. I have been hovering along 200 for too long. I must break the cycle and stay on track. I must be so strict with my diet.

Well, today is a new day!

1 comment:

  1. You can do the 180's, but remember to set yourself up for success and make attainable goals- how many times do I have to tell you that you don't have to be perfect?! Just Consistent, Persistent, and Insistent about CHANGE! Yay for you for just making all of the little changes so far! Okay, get your butt on the 'mill tonight and I better get a points update tonight! Or else...

    ReplyDelete