Pick 2-4 of the exercises below to make a circuit.
Do 30 (beginner) – 45 (intermediate)- or 60 (advanced) seconds of each
Rest 30 seconds between each of the exercises
Rest a full minute after you finish the 1st complete circuit
Then Repeat the same circuit 2-3 times.
Next pick 2-4 more exercises to make a 2nd circuit and follow same rules!
Aim for 15-25 minutes total.
Warmup stretches are a must!
- Hopscotch – stay in squat and jump forward and back, make an X
- Jumping Jacks
- Speed skater – side to side jump, touch ground
- Suicide runs
- Butt kicks- run in place, kicking rear with heels
- Squat thrust or Burpee – squat, touch ground, jump feet to plank and jump back up
- Plyometric/Jumping lunges
- High Knees-run in place bringing knees up
- Squat Jumps
- Football Run
- Star Jumps
- Mountain Climber
- Jump Rope-you do not need a jump rope to do this
- Plank Jacks
- Fast Walking Lunges
- Prone Cross Toe Touch – hands and feet, kick leg under and through and touch toe
- Kettle Bell swing (can be done with dumbbell)
- Fast Pushups
- Scissor runs
- Shadow boxing (squat while doing punches)
- Med Ball Slams – squat and straight arm slam ball down
- Med Ball Jump Throws – squat and jump up at same time throw ball in air
- Alternating Step ups fast
- Oblique/Torso twist jumps
- Shuffle Run sideways