My Weight Loss Progress

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Day 1: Accelerate

Well I feel pretty good so far. It is 5PM and I am getting ready to prep for dinner. I have not felt hungry at all but I have felt deprived. Since it is so restrictive; while I haven't been hungry my brain knows that something is wrong. I have had plenty of energy but we will see how that goes. Last night before we left the restaurant our waiter brought us a special gift from the chef to bring home. Every time I open the fridge it is staring at me but I am being strong. Travis said that he would eat it or take it to work. It is huge! I bet it is 4inches square.

Below is my menu for the day and then I posted the recipes to any foods that weren't obvious. We have continued to the stain some projects in our backyard so I definitely had my 64oz of water intake...it is hot outside. Hopefully I sweat some pounds off. Starting weight today is 170. I am very excited to weigh in next week. While I know that some of it will be water, I think having a good loss should keep me nice and motivated.


Breakfast
1 C coffee w/FF half & half
1/2 Strawberry Smoothie
1 egg scrambled
1 TBSP salsa

Snack
Apple

Lunch
Greek Salad

Snack
1oz String Cheese

Dinner
Oven Roasted BBQ Chicken
(this was really quite tasty)
Green beans w/season salt, onion & 1 TBSP butter

Total WW Points was: 24


RECIPES

Strawberry Smoothie
4 WW Points for full recipe
1 C sliced strawberries
1/2 C non fat plain greek yogurt
1 tsp truvia (stevia)
1/3 C milk
1/2 C ice cubes

Greek Salad
5 WW Points
1 C Spring Mix
3-4 brocolli florets chopped
1/4 cucumber
1-2 TBSP feta cheese crumbled
2 oz turkey
2 TBSP Kraft zesty italian dressing

Oven Roasted BBQ Chicken
9 WW Points
2 chicken breasts
1/2 C Ketchup (no high fructose corn syrup)
1 tsp chili powder
1 TBSP worcestershire sauce
1 TBSP agave nectar

No comments:

Post a Comment