My Weight Loss Progress

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Chicken Prosciutto Rollatini

This was the yummiest dinner. It looked so elegant and had so many wonderful flavors. It was really easy to make and was delicious. It was low carbohydrate only having a few bread crumbs and I served it with baked asparagus. I have been finding tons of fun recipes on Skinny Gina and this was one of them.


Chicken Prosciutto Rollatini
Chicken cutlets or you can fillet a breast in half
1 lemon
1 TBSP olive oil
1/2 C italian bread crumbs
1/4 C romano cheese or parmesan
Prosciutto
Mozzarella or Provolone Cheese
Red onion
Pepper

Rinse and dry your cutlets. Combine juice of one lemon with 1 TBSP of olive oil and set aside. Combine bread crumbs and parmesan together. Dip your cutlet into the lemon mixture and then into the breadcrumbs. Set on a clean surface such as a cutting board and put a small slice of prosciutto, a small slice of cheese and a chunk of onion in the middle. Roll up and put in baking dish with the seam side down. Sprinkle with black peper and spray with olive oil. Bake at 450 for 25 minutes. I couldn't find plain prosciutto but I found a little log of it with mozzarella in the deli. I just made thin slices of this and used it for my prosciutto and cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment