My Weight Loss Progress

Monday, January 9, 2012

Week 1: Down 2.4

Here we go again.
Week 1: -2.4 pounds

I was hoping for 4 pounds in the first week but I am still happy with 2.4. Two pounds consistently will be the key. This week I worked out a lot, tried new things and did really well with my water intake. My diet was pretty flawless through out the week but we did go out to eat this weekend and I probably had a few too many snacks over the weekend. That is when it is hardest.

This coming week I have CPR every night so I have planned my workouts for the morning. I am just going to classes this week as most of my friends that I do the circuit training with workout at night. Here is my plan.
  • Monday: Body Pump (lifting weights to music)...I might take Zumba afterwards if I am not dead.
  • Tuesday: Body Jam (dance)
  • Wednesday: RPM (spin)...if I am ambitious I could take Body Pump afterward (doubt it).
  • Thursday: Zumba
  • Friday: Off
  • Saturday: Weekend Warrior with Tammye!
Hoping that all my workouts with a good balanced diet pays off. I'll let ya know. Hope you all have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment