My Weight Loss Progress

Monday, April 23, 2012

Week 1 Overview

Down 4 Lbs in week one!  Do you think I can do it again?  Usually I would be skeptical but I am home most of the week so I should be able to get in all my workouts and do good on my diet.  Also Saturday I am doing my half marathon in Nashville.  That should help, too!  So far, so good.  I am happy with the program.  Hoping to have another really good week this week and then start averaging 2 pounds per week.  That is realistic.

This week I didn't miss a workout and I even added a few cardio sessions.  Here is my workout schedule for next week.
Monday: Chest & Triceps-Zumba
Tuesday: Legs
Wednesday: Shoulders & Abs
Thursday: Back & Biceps-Zumba
Friday: Off
Saturday: Half Marathon

The workout moves are pretty much the same for the first 4 weeks, so they will look very similar to what I posted last week.  Next week is really crazy with CPR and other obligations so it is very important that I make the very most out of this week.  Here is to wishing me luck!  I am so stoked about this week's progress that right now I am feeling pretty motivated!

No comments:

Post a Comment