My Weight Loss Progress

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Day 6 & 7

Day 6
Yesterday I had the day totally off and I took the kids to the zoo.  They loved it!  We met some friends there who have a season pass and they were able to get us in and we got to go for free; even better.  I knew there would be no good choices for food so I packed us all a lunch.  Some things I packed:

  • Peanut butter and agave sandwiches on deli thin bread (I ate a half)
  • Grapes
  • Apples
  • Cheese sticks
  • Almonds
  • Pretzels
  • Squeeze yogurts (for the kids)

We just munched on all of our goodies and had a great time.  I swear everyone at the zoo was eating ice cream and I was very tempted but did not give into my temptations.  Probably because my friend was with me and I know she would have held me accountable.  It was a good day, we spent about four hours walking around.  So, even though I didn't go to the gym I know I burned some calories.

Day 7
Today has been the hardest day yet.  I did great on my exercise.  I did back and biceps and even did dead lifts with Travis; then I went to a full hour of high intensity zumba.  But...there was a lot of food temptations today.  The kids begged for a happy meal and wanted to play at McDonalds.  So I got a kids hamburger (not too bad) but I did sneak a few bites of their fries.  Then, Travis wanted to go to Knoxville.  We spent the whole afternoon there.  We went to a new store called Academy Sports.  It was awesome.  I got a new t-shirt and some goggles for the pool.  I could have spent a lot of time and money in there but we didn't have much time and we had the kids.  I would like to go back for a sports bra and some new shoes though.

After all of our shopping Travis suggested we go to Brixx.  I had a salad with balsamic vinaigrette and two pieces of pizza.  This isnt your typical pizza.  It doesn't have sauce just olive oil but then we had artichokes and sun dried tomatoes.  I have no idea how many calories it was but I am sure it wasn't good.  Tomorrow is my friends birthday and I was asked to make the cake.  I made the frosting tonight and indulged in about two tablespoons!  OOPS!  I guess its a good thing I did all that cardio this morning.

Here is my workout today:

  1. Lat pull down
  2. Bent over deltoid rows
  3. Seated rows
  4. Alternating Bicep Curls
  5. Preacher Curls
  6. Dead lifts
  7. Reverse grip bicep pull downs


No comments:

Post a Comment