My Weight Loss Progress

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Doing good

So there are things I like about Weight Watchers and things I dont and while it might seem crazy it is the same things that I like and dislike. The flexibility. It is so nice to know that you can eat anything on the plan as long as you stay with in your points but after reading what feels like thousands of weight loss books I still feel conscious of the number of carbs I eat. The good news is that is seems to be working. Today I weigh 226.5 which is my pre-pregnancy weight. I am pretty happy to be here 5 weeks after delivery. Now we will see how hard it is to lose the rest. It is nice to feel 25% done in such a short period of time. I know the last 75% will be so much harder and so much slower, so I just hope not to get discouraged.

I am really trying to eat all of my points as I dont want my body to go into starvation mode, yet I find myself struggling to eat them all. Also, I am so busy..running the kids around, doing errands and house chores that when I do eat I find myself running to things that are fast. These are usually carbs. My goal for the next week is to try to eat more protein even though I know it isn't really part of the WW plan. I am going to the store today. I want to get some cheese sticks, almonds, carrot bites and apples. That way I will have so easy go to snacks that are either protein or at least a better choice of carbs then a handful of cheez-its. Any ideas for protein quick snacks that aren't eggs. I despise eggs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment