My Weight Loss Progress

Monday, April 12, 2010

Weight Watchers

So I got all signed up for Weight watchers yesterday. I am pretty excited. I am doing the online version but doing weekly weigh ins with my friend. There was a free app for my i-phone too so I can track my points easily from there. Yesterday I ate the exact amount of points I was supposed to. I had a sweet tooth last night and ate 15 M&Ms, it was 3 points but worth it. :) Today I am doing well. Not hungry and staying on track. I had a veggie delight from Subway for lunch and it was yummy.

I know I said I was only going to weigh once a week but I was feeling pretty down about the gain. The good news is that today I weighed 229.5 again. Now I am not going to weigh for at least 3 days so I dont get discouraged with the minimal ups and downs. That is the hardest part. When you do so good and the scale doesn't reflect it. I thought it was calories in-calories out. It cant be that easy. I watch the biggest loser and you know those people are burning more than they eat and even they hit plateaus.

Speaking of Biggest Loser, I have not watched the last season but have them all available to watch. I was thinking I could watch them on the I-pad while I walk on the treadmill. What good motivation. That could be another day of exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment