My Weight Loss Progress

Monday, April 12, 2010

Rewards



So I am trying to think of little ways to reward myself for pounds lost, I think a reward for every 10 pounds sounds good. One thing I have been toying with is cutting my hair. A couple of years ago, I lost some weight, got tan and grew my hair out. When visiting Boise my friend Shanna gave me the best color job and she flat ironed it. (Seriously I felt like I looked totally different and didnt even know my hair could be that straight. I loved it.) It was the best my hair had looked in years. Yet, those that know me know that I get bored easily and need change. So it has been cut 100 times since then. So recently I have been trying to get it back to that length as that is the last time I remember feeling good about myself and pretty confident. See pic below. But now I am getting sick of it long (and I still have at least 2 more inches to go) and considering cutting it. I cant go to short because it makes my face look fat but I am thinking a cute combo a-line/bob between my chin and shoulders with stacking in the back. Straightening my hair takes time as I have tons of it but I know I can only have uberlong hair for a little while longer and then I will be too old to pull it off. So what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous photos Cheryl!! I am actually always jealous of you, because even though you may be overweight, I always feel like your face looks slender.

    Me on the other hand, I am only 15 pounds overweight, but looking at my face I look like I'm 30 pounds overweight.

    I would go for the A-line/Bob with it stacked in the back. It is such a fun and easy style and even if you don't have time to straighten it, it still looks good curly.

    I think you have a great face shape, gorgeous eyes, smile, teeth and your hair always looks fabulous!! PLUS, your finger nails and toe nails are always perfectly manicured and you have the most FUN jewelry!

    BTW...I know what you're saying about being too old to pull off long hair. It's funny that the certain people we know keep their hair long.

    ReplyDelete