My Weight Loss Progress

Friday, May 7, 2010

Begging to workout

This week Hudson has been sick and it has been a little harder to get in the workouts yet somehow I have gotten to do them everyday but it gets later and later in the evenings.

Travis has to watch both kids while I work out and I think the other day was the first time that we got into a funny argument about how much I could work out. For the first time since I can remember I was arguing that I should get to workout more. The conversation went something like this:

Cheryl: Well, I've got to go get my workout in; have fun with the kiddos (smirk)

Travis: Now don't go thinking that you are going to go do 90 minutes or something like that, like you did the other day.

Cheryl: It wasn't 90 minutes, it was 75

Travis: Whatever

Cheryl: How about a compromise, I'll only do 60

Travis: 30

Cheryl: No...at least 45, come on

Travis: Okay; 45 (smile)

Haha. I ended up doing 60 and he was great and watched the kids. I did have to chuckle to myself though that it felt like I was begging to exercise. I feel so determined this time and I am actually looking forward to my workouts. It helps that I am addicted to Biggest Loser and want to see who was kicked off. Thankfully I have a supportive husband that is willing to let me just spend an hour on myself. Thanks Trav! Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment