My Weight Loss Progress

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Still Going Strong

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, it has been crazy busy. Don't worry; I have not fallen off the wagon. I am still doing well. Exercising frequently and maintaining my points on Weight Watchers. Now that I am in the teens I get one less point to eat each day so now I am only allowed 32 points per day. I know this is going to get tougher the more I lose because I will have to eat even less in order to keep losing.

I am so thankful that I started this blog. It is really holding me accountable and I want to thank my followers for being so supportive. I get an email or text almost everyday from someone that has read the blog and wants to give support and opinion. Keep it coming, it is keeping me motivated.

Good news. It is always hard to see the weight loss on yourself in the mirror because you look at yourself everyday. However, Sunday my grandparents came over to see the kiddos (they had been out of town and hadn't seen them in about 10 days). I had't told them about my blog or really what I am doing and on Monday my grandpa called me and asked if I had lost weight. He said that he could tell in my face and that it did not go unnoticed. Then he asked what I was doing to lose it. I confessed about weight watchers. He said that he had recently gained about 15 pounds and might want to try WW too and that after he saw me, he got inspired. Wow! Someone could tell. That helps to keep ya going.

No comments:

Post a Comment