My Weight Loss Progress

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Blog Award

So I decided to give out a blog award to my best follower. This person reads my blog daily and is the first to know about what I am up to. She sends me encouraging texts during my workouts, calls me frequently to check on me, gives advice, gives recipe ideas, workout ideas, she has been my biggest supporter so far. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate all my followers and you have all been great. But..one person has been exceptionally supportive and deserves to be recognized.

Drum Roll please!! And the BLOG award goes to.....JORDAN!


Thanks for all your love and support! I appreciate all your encouraging words! You truly are a great friend.

1 comment:

  1. You deserve all of the support and encouragement! You can call me anytime (just not after 8:30pm- you know Tad- ha! ha!)

    ReplyDelete