My Weight Loss Progress

Friday, July 9, 2010

Trivia

So I am watching the new season of Biggest Loser (well new to me...it is actually season 4) and they have had a little trivia on the show. Thought I would ask my followers to see how savvy you all are. I am also going to try and start making my blog more interactive. I am trying to figure out how to incorporate polls and trivia. Anyway, please put your guesses to the questions in the comments. I will be posting the answers in a week.

1) How many jumping jacks would it take to burn offa pint of chocolate ice cream?
a-2000
b-5000
c-8000
d-12000

2) How many spoonfuls of sugar are in a single can of coke?
a-1
b-3
c-5
d-7

3) Which food has the most calories?
a-double bacon cheeseburger
b-22 oz chocolate milkshake
c-medium order of french fries
d-medium order of onion rings

4) On average how many food related decisions does a person make in a single day?
a-12
b-50
c-100
d-200

Lets see who can answer all the questions correctly..first...

No comments:

Post a Comment