My Weight Loss Progress

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Weight Watcher Results: Week 29


A solid 2 pound loss. I was expecting a little more but I am still proud of that. I did good this week with my points; plus I did 3 sessions of cardio, 1 session of strength and drank my water pretty well. I need to do better about my water. My trainer Tammye encouraged me to try and do faster intervals on the treadmill. Last night as I was doing them, I increased my speed to 6.5 for 10 of the intervals. To be honest, it wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be. My legs work just fine, it is my heart and lungs that feel like they are suffering..but they feel like that at 5.0 so I may as well be going 6.5. I am going to try and continue to increase the number of faster sets this week; seems like I needed a little longer period of time to recover though.

Looking for a 3 pound loss this week. Going to increase my cardio sessions to five. It will take some time and dedication but I know that I can do it.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I knew you could do it! I recently read an article comparing a 30 minute run to a run of 6 30 sec. speed intervals! It's so hard to believe, but intervals really work. I am challenging you to either 11 intervals at 6.5 or 10 intervals at 6.6. I have been doing 30 sec. speed intervals with 30 sec. rest, but sounds like you should do a longer ri in order to stick it out. 3 weeks left to lose 8 lbs. It's crunch time- drink your water and keep your goals in mind every day. Looking forward to seeing you!

    ReplyDelete