My Weight Loss Progress

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

10 pounds in 5 weeks?

Two of my nieces are visiting from Idaho in March. They will get here 5 weeks from today. I am so excited; we are going to do lots of fun stuff. We are calling it Pinterest week because we plan to do lots of Pinterest ideas such as:
1) Fitness & Workouts
2) Cooking (healthy recipes of course)
3) Crafts
4) Style (shopping & pampering)
5) Travel (seeing some new things)

So far I have only been losing about 1-1.5 pounds per week. I know that I can do 2, if I get serious about everything I put in my mouth. I'd really like to lose 10 pounds by the time they get here. If I could do it; I'd be the thinnest that they have seen me in a long, long, long time. I know they love me no matter what but it would be a great little motivator. It would also be close to the half way point thru my half-marathon training. I can't wait to take the girls on a little walk-run on the greenbelt and to Zumba!

It is going to be lots of fun having a girls week. I am really looking forward to it. I think that the shopping will be a whole lot more fun if I lost the weight too because then I could probably be another pant size smaller!

Can I do it? I think I can..I think I can...I think I can....

No comments:

Post a Comment