My Weight Loss Progress

Monday, January 30, 2012

Another 1 bites the dust

Saturday I didn't have any time to go to the gym so I made sure to go down stairs and dusted off my Jillian Michaels Shred Video. It was quite the workout, can't believe I used to that daily. I also tried to dance off a few calories Saturday night.


For Tammye's birthday we went to a place called "Painting with a Twist". It was really fun. We all painted a picture. I had made her birthday cake (see pic above) and people brought snacks. Afterward we went across the street to the Cotton Eyed Joe for some dancing. I did lots of booty shaking and worked up a sweat! It wasn't enough but better than nothing. Here I am prepared to go shake it. I stole the feather boa from her cake and our friend Amy had brought those crazy glasses. Give me some heels and there I am posing like a silly girl. Check out my painting though! If you're wondering....of course I took that boa out dancing.

Sunday we took the kids swimming at the gym and I tried to swim a few laps. Tonight I did a run on the treadmill but tomorrow is supposed to be gorgeous. I am hoping to run outside. It is really strange but my outdoor run on the greenbelt, even with the ups and downs of the hills was my best time yet. I would have never thought so. It seemed much more enjoyable outside. The KT Tape is awesome, I can definitely tell it is helping to stabilize my knee. I am excited to see how it feels tomorrow after spin. Wednesday my friend Nikki and I are going to try out Body Combat. Sounds fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment