My Weight Loss Progress

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Day 2

Day 2 was the first day of workouts and I did chest and triceps. It was an intense workout and I really tried to push it. I followed the Jamie Eason workout. Here it is.
1) Wide Grip Push Ups 3 sets of 12
2) Dumbell Bench Press 3 sets of 12, 15 Lbs
3) Seated flies (didn't have cable flies) 3 sets of 12, 45 Lbs
4) Standing Tricep extensions 3 sets of 12, 15 Lbs
5) Tricep pushdown 3 sets of 12, 20Lbs
6) Close grip push-ups 1 set of 12
7) Bench press one set of 12 55 Lbs (extra)

I also did good on my diet. I only deviated from the plan on one item. Hudson has had a weird rash so I called the doctor to make an appt and they said they could see him in an hour. We live about 30 minutes away, so I literally had to fly out the door but didn't want to totally skip breakfast so I had a fiber one bar. Feeling good.

No comments:

Post a Comment