My Weight Loss Progress

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Day 3

Yikes, I am sore. That workout really worked. Today I had a crazy day at a car manufacturing plant teaching CPR. My first class was at 7am, another at 11am and 3PM. I literally left my house at 5:45 AM and returned at 6:45PM. What a day! Sometimes, I wish I wasn't so motivated by money but today just paid for plane tickets to Idaho, so as soon as the check comes we will book our tickets. I knew it was going to be a crazy day so this morning I made sure to pack a good bag of food. No workout today...but I needed a day to recover. I will be hitting it hard again tomorrow.

My food bag:
Greek yogurt with frozen berries
Carrots & hummus
Apple
2 turkey mini meat loafs
1 string cheese
1/4 C raw almonds
2 bottles of water

I just grazed on my little lunch bag all day long. The hardest part is breakfast. I was running out the door at 5:45 and knew I didn't have much time. I had forgot my breakfast on the counter so I ran thru Starbucks for my coffee and added a egg white, turkey bacon, whole wheat english muffin. It was the best thing I could pick and still had protein in it.

Tomorrow I am home all day so should be able to follow along perfectly!

No comments:

Post a Comment