My Weight Loss Progress

Friday, April 20, 2012

Day 4 & 5

Day 4
Wednesday I pretty much stuck to my plan perfectly. It was easy because I was home all day and didn't really have any obligations. I made turkey burgers for dinner, and they were actually good. The only thing that I messed up on was having a few handfuls of air popped popcorn with butter. That day was my leg workout. It went really fast. Here are the exercises I did.
  • Wide stance squat
  • Leg Press
  • Leg Extensions
  • Seated leg curls
  • Standing calf raises
  • Seated calf raises
Day 5
Yesterday I probably didn't enough most of day. I found myself getting busy with chores around the house and not stopping to eat much. This resulted in a problem later in the day. I ate well, but not enough all day. However, I had CPR last night at 5PM and didn't have a chance to eat dinner. I got done around 8PM and I was famished. This turned into a quick Taco Bell run. Yet, I did eat from their Fresca menu (lower calorie), I still felt guilty. Failure to plan is a plan to fail, right?

I did go to zumba yesterday and really pushed it for the whole hour. Afterwards I did shoulders & abs. Here are the exercises that I did.
  • Military overhead press
  • Forward shoulder raises
  • Lateral raises
  • Bent over deltoid lateral raises
  • Crunches (we also did abs in Zumba)
I am feeling good about the program and I know it is creating results. Not going to lie that I feel a little deprived at times (mostly from sweets), but I know that it is worth it in order to get to the finish.


No comments:

Post a Comment