My Weight Loss Progress

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Day 1

I had church this morning and I was working the info desk for first service and the toddler room for 2nd and knew I would be hungry in between so I packed me a little bag with an apple and a bottle of water to hold me over. Here is what I had today:

Breakfast:
2 eggs scrambled in cooking spray
1.5 tsp catsup
1 piece ezekiel bread
1 C coffee with coconut silk milk

Snack:
Apple
All natural flavored water

Lunch:
1 C raw carrots
2 TBSP hummus
2 slices hard salami

Snack:
1/2 C plain greek yogurt
1/4 C frozen mixed berries
2 TBSP pecans
1 TBSP agave nectar

Dinner:
2 turkey mini meat loaves

Late night:
1 piece of deli thin bread
shredded boneless skinless chicken (made in croc pot)
1.5 tsp bbq sauce

Tomorrow I start my workouts. I am excited. I am not going to lie. Today was hard. I never felt hungry but I felt deprived. I wanted to nibble on some chocolate or a granola bar or a handful of chips. I am trying really hard though to be good. I don't really believe in diets but I need a jump start. I should be able to commit to something for only 12 weeks. I also have lots to look forward to.

A) My entire Boise family is coming to visit the end of June
B) We are going to Idaho to visit family in July
C) We are planning a real vacation to the beach this year
D) There is a possible prize for me if I can attain this goal

No comments:

Post a Comment