My Weight Loss Progress

Saturday, July 31, 2010

The Pink Ninja

So today I had the opportunity to go work out with Ashley from the Biggest Loser (aka. The Pink Ninja). Her mom Sherry from the show was there as well. It was a crazy workout. Mostly though, the point was to keep moving. Up and down, up and down. Up doing jumping jacks, down doing push ups, up doing squats, down doing mountain climbers, up doing toe touches, down doing plank, up doing lunges, down doing sit ups, up doing sprints and so on. It was nuts. My legs totally feel like jello and I sweat tons but it was a great work out. The 5 trainers walking around your group yelling at you to get your knees up, get your butt up, etc didn't hurt either. Definitely kept you going. I always thought I'd be a great contestant on BL but I am starting to think, maybe not. Haha. It is harder than you think!

Anyway, seeing them in person was amazing. Ashley has lost 200 pounds and her mom, Sherry, has lost 100. What an inspiration! I posted their before and after pics below. While I was there I ran into some people that I knew; they had told me about weekend warrior. They told me that the girl coordinating WW is doing small training sessions for a minimal fee. I have a gym membership right now that I never use. It is $50 a month. I am canceling it in lieu of five training sessions per month with this lady since most of my working out is on the treadmill anyway. I think they will help me stay motivated and bust through this plateau.

It was a great day and showed me that I can do more than I think I am capable. It was motivating and I am looking forward to more workouts like that. Hudson's good friend, Tatum, had her three year birthday party today. Props go out to Travis for taking both of our kiddos to the party so I could have this opportunity. What a good daddy! I sure do love him! Hudson had fun at the party; he even got to ride a horsey. It was actually good I didnt go; not sure I could of resisted all the yummy goodies.

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! I'm so glad you got to go!! So proud of you, girl! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your before and after pics! You're doing so great. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete