My Weight Loss Progress

Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 2: Accelerate

Today was a little bit challenging because around 10AM my grandparents invited us to go out on the boat. It was too early to eat lunch and it is really hard to pack a hot meal on the boat. I just filled up my Nalgene bottle with water and packed a couple pieces of string cheese and an apple. My grandpa had some salami and I had two small slices. This was not on the plan but I know that it wasn't many calories and it was no carbohydrate. I also spent a lot of time in the water, playing with Hudson and treading water. Not a huge workout but I at least feel like I got a little exercise. I am still feeling good and have energy. I haven't drank enough water yet but I will get some in tonight. I am hoping to make it to my 6PM workout; we will see how the day turns out.

Breakfast
Blackberry Smoothie
1 C coffee
2 TBSP fat free 1/2 & 1/2

Snack
Apple
2 String Cheese stick
2 pieces of salami

Lunch
Left-over Oven Roasted Chicken
Greenbeans

Dinner
Salmon Dijon
Steamed Brocoli

Total WW Points was: 27

RECIPES
Salmon Dijon
5 WW Points
4-4oz salmon pieces
1 C fat free sour cream
2 tsp dried dill
2 TBSP lemon juice
2 TBSP diced green onion
1.5 TBSP dijon mustard
Coat salmon pieces with sauce and bake until opaque or about 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment