My Weight Loss Progress

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day 4: Accelerate

I am tired today! I don't know if it's due to the diet or just lack of sleep. Our dog coughed all night long last night. I took him to vet this morning and he has bronchitis. Taking him to the vet was not part of my planned day and it resulted in me having a small cheat. I had my smoothie this morning but then took Jack to the vet which took much longer than expected. Then I had to pick up the kids from my friends house and come home. I had my smoothie around 9AM and didn't get home till 1:30 for lunch. On my way to pick up the kids I had 8 animal crackers. Probably won't kill me but it wasn't on plan but seriously I was going to pass out if I didn't eat something.

I came home and the only quick thing I had to eat was my zucchini/broccoli salad, so I had that for my lunch. It wasn't much so even though it is 3:50 I have already planned my dinner and started making it. I am going to eat early tonight; around 4:30. I am going to workout at 5:30 and tonight is cardio/weight lifting circuits and I will need the energy. My friend Maggie from Nashville is meeting me tonight, so I am excited. A lot of times when I get home from working out, I don't feel like I eating so tonight I am going to try eating prior to workout instead of after.

My trainer really likes me to drink liquid protein (shake or glass of milk) post workout. It is not on the plan but as of right now I have only had 14WW points, including dinner and I know that is not enough. I am going to probably have my chocolate milk after my workout because I know that my muscles need to be replenished after a hard workout. Also since I am logging WW points I know that I haven't had much food today and I don't want to go into starvation mode.

Breakfast
Strawberry Smoothie

Snack
8 animal crackers
(this was not on plan but I was so hungry)

Lunch
Zucchini Ribbon/Broccoli Salad

Dinner
Taco Salad

Post Workout snack
1 C chocolate milk

Total WW Points today: 20

RECIPES
Taco Salad
6 WW Points
Lean Ground Turkey
Taco Seasoning
Lettuce
Tomatoes
Onion
Salsa
Fat Free Sour Creamy

No comments:

Post a Comment