My Weight Loss Progress

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 3: Accelerate

I am still feeling good today! I thought my energy would be depleted by now but so far, so good. I guess I have enough fat stores to keep me going. :) I have been really good and have not cheated at all. I am logging everything.

It is 3:15PM and for the first time since I started this diet I am feeling hungry. Not quite sure what to do about it. I am going to workout at 5:30 and hate to go there feeling sluggish. This also means though that we won't be eating until I get home which will be around 7:30. That is the next 4 hours without food. I'm going to try and drink some water but I think I may need a little snack. Hmm. I think I am going to have an apple. You're not supposed to have fruit after 2:30 on this plan but since I am going to workout I think I need the carbs.

Breakfast
Strawberry Smoothie
1 C Coffee
2 TBSP Fat Free 1/2 & 1/2

Snack
String Cheese Stick
Orange

Lunch
Zucchini Ribbon Salad
Left Over Salmon Dijon

Pre-workout Snack
Apple

Dinner
Eggplant Parmesan
7 WW Points
Steamed Ribbon Zucchini w/marinara sauce

Total WW Points was: 25

RECIPES

Zucchini Ribbon Salad
3 WW Points
1 Lg Zucchini sliced thin with vegetable peeler
(steamed or sauteed with garlic, italian seasoning and olive oil spray)
1-2 stalks raw broccoli
1/4 C feta cheese crumbled
1/2-1 C cherry tomatoes
1/8 C Zesty Italian Dressing

Eggplant Parmesan
6 WW Points
1 Lg Eggplant
4 Egg whites
1/2 C shredded parmesan
1 bottle marinara sauce <10gr carbs

Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees. Cut into ¼ inch slices. In a shallow dish, beat egg whites and 4 tablespoons of water until foamy. Dip eggplant slices into egg whites, then into fat-free Parmesan cheese, pressing cheese into eggplant. Place eggplant on prepared baking sheet that has been sprayed with vegetable spray and sprinkle with garlic powder. Spray vegetable cooking spray over eggplant slices. Back 30 minutes at 400 degrees, turning eggplant over after 20 minutes, until golden brown and cooked through. Cover with 1 cup of low-carb marinara sauce. Bake for 20 minutes, or until eggplant is piping hot and sauce is bubbly. Makes 2 very large servings.

No comments:

Post a Comment