My Weight Loss Progress

Saturday, April 9, 2011

The 4 Hr Body

A couple of weeks ago I decided to tackle all 571 pages of the 4 hour body by Tim Ferris. What a good book. Some crazy stuff but really good. It was an easy read too. When you look at it, it looks impossible....like a big hard back text book but surprisingly I read it really fast in about a week. He encourages you to skip around which I did; reading the sections that interested me the most and then the fluff.

It is way too much information to give you a real review. I can't say that I agreed with all of it but a lot of it does make sense. I have reduced my carbohydrate intake dramatically since reading it. I have also done more kettle bell training. His writing style is definitely not boring and it was easy to just keep turning the pages. He lays it out really well too so you can read more details or less if you want to. I am kind of a science geek so I loved reading all the details of his testing.

I thought about writing a full review but then I thought that someone else probably has probably already done that. Here is a nice review. If you want more details...click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment