My Weight Loss Progress

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

More torture

Here are a few videos of some of the latest torture that I have went through. Try these at home for some fun and a challenge. It is hard to post these videos....I know that they are not attractive and that my workout clothes accent every problem of my body. Not quite the same as posing in a new outfit from Macy's or a new dress, however I wanted you all to see what I am doing. This literally is 5% of the workout. It is too hard to show you everything but I figure I can give you little bits and pieces. Also, most of what I am showing you, you can do at home as they are compound movements only using your own body weight or small dumbbells.

Wide Stance Push-ups with Squat Jumps

Sit-Ups with One Armed Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment