My Weight Loss Progress

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Spring Sprint

Less than a week ago my trainer asked me if I wanted to run the Spring Sprint 5K race with her this weekend. Yeah, you heard me right...this weekend! I was like "No, I am totally not prepared"; she begged and I gave in. She was like, "please, run this with me". Do you know what that means? It means that I will see her at the start line. She is fast and will probably be done by the time I am half way thru. She has promised to turn back and run me to the finish. So I guess I am running a 5K this weekend. I am totally not prepared but I guess it will give me a starting point.

My trainer, Tammye, has also challenged all of the girls she trains to complete a physical challenge on May 28th. This will include a 5K run, doing 1200 stairs and a strength circuit all in one day. I guess that this 5K will better prep me for that day of torture. The goal is just to complete the challenge. I am getting mentally prepared. I know that I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment