My Weight Loss Progress

Monday, April 11, 2011

Pineapple Bliss

We had some neighbors over for dinner and dessert the other night and I wanted to make dessert but nothing too calorie dense. I remembered seeing an angel food cake with pineapple in a magazine and decided to try it out. It was super super easy. I had made it about a year ago and remember it being lovely and yummy. Everyone enjoyed it and it literally took me 10 minutes to make.


Pineapple Bliss Cake
Store bought Angel food cake
1-1.5 C cool whip
20oz can crushed pineapple
4 serving pkg vanilla pudding
Seasonal berries

Directions
Mix can of pineapple with pudding mix. Slowly add in 1 C of cool whip and fold in. Cut angel food cake in thirds and add pineapple cream between layers. Top with seasonal berries. Refrigerate for 1 hour.

Today I noticed this recipe for Pineapple Bliss Cupcakes (2-3 points a piece) on another blog that I follow. Looked delicious and a similar concept. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment